If your phone does not find the First-Generation OBDeleven device via phone Bluetooth settings please try
- Make sure that the RED power LED on the device is active.
- Disable and then enable Bluetooth.
- Restart your phone.
- Try to search for the device via Bluetooth settings with vehicle ignition turned off.
- Make sure that your phone is not connected to any other Bluetooth device (car media, hands-free, etc.).
- Try to unpair all paired devices.
- If you are still having issues connecting to your device please contact our Customer Support.
If you are using the Next-Generation device (black) you do not need to pair via Bluetooth.