I AM UNABLE TO MAKE PURCHASES THROUGH GOOGLE PLAY
Last Updated: 33d
We're sorry to hear you're having issues purchasing. If you are unable to connect to Google Play here are some things to try:
1. Check that you are logged in with a valid Google account
2. Update your Play Store application by opening and updating it
3. Double-check that you have a valid payment method set up on the Google account that you are using. If your primary payment method is a credit card, you might also want to check with your credit card company whether your card has any restrictions on in-app or online purchases.
4. Ensure your user controls are set properly and that you know your pin if you have set one up. You can view it in the play store app under menu-settings-user controls
5. Check and verify that you're in range of a Wi-Fi router or base station. If you're on a device with cellular service, make sure that cellular data is turned on
6. Try resetting (turn off and on) your wireless router
If you are still unable to make a purchase or connect, you might have to contact Google as they may have blocked purchases.